ISO 14001:2015 is Environment Management System (EMS). This ISO Certificate gives assurance of International Environment management system for all type Industries such as Manufacturing Industries, Service Industries and Trading Industries etc. This standard assured that organization is environmental family organization and committed to control of pollution in environment.
Meaning of ISO 14001:2015 (in detail): Here; ISO refer: International Organization for Standardization; 14001 refer: family introduction name of ISO series for Environment Management System and 2015 refer: publishing Year of standards (ISO 14001:2015).
Documents are required for ISO 14001:2015 Registrations
There are different types of documents are required for different types of organization please feel free to contact us any time for free ISO Consultancy. Please click here for know about documents are required for ISO 14001:2015 Certification.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Develop the Internationally eco-friendly image and credibility
- Assured legislative awareness and compliance
- Improve environmental performance within and outside of organization.
- Secure the health of organization workforce.
ISO 14000 SERIES STANDARDS:
- ISO 14001 (EMS)—Requirements with guidance for use.
- ISO 14004 (EMS)—General guidelines on principles, systems and support techniques.
- ISO 14006 (EMS)—Guidelines for incorporating ecodesign.
- ISO 14015 (EMS) –Environmental assessment of sites and organizations
- ISO 14020 (EMS) series (14020 to 14025) Environmental labels and declarations
- ISO 14030 (EMS) discusses post-production environmental assessment
- ISO 14031 (EMS) Environmental performance evaluation—Guidelines
- ISO 14040 (EMS) series (14040 to 14049), Life Cycle Assessment, LCA, discusses pre-production planning and environment goal setting.
- ISO 14046 (EMS) sets guidelines and requirements for water footprint assessments of products, processes, and organizations. Includes only air and soil emissions that impact water quality in the assessment.